Nordés Gin perfect serve
Nordés is a Spanish gin from the Galicia region on the country’s north west Atlantic coast. It uses several local botanicals as well as some from around the world to create a unique gin.
Find out how to serve Nordés Gin, as recommended by the brand themselves.
- 50ml (5cl) Nordés Gin
- 200ml (20cl) of premium tonic water
- 3 white grapes
- Add plenty of ice to a wide-rimmed glass
- Pour 50ml (5cl) of Nordés Gin
- Top up with 200ml (20cl) of premium tonic water
- Garnish with three white grapes
- Stir gently and serve
Nordés Gin Review
“Nordés is unlike any gin you’re likely to try. It’s cool, quirky and distinct in flavour.” Read our review of Nordés Gin.